Book a virtual consultation with us and get a $350 discount on comprehensive treatment good for one year.
We hope that you and your families are staying well. As your orthodontic team, we think first of your safety and well-being during the these trying times. You can count on your team at Bloom Orthodontics to do whatever we can to keep you safe and well-informed about our response to these challenging times. We are here to help.
To respond to the governor’s order to limit contact, maintain social distancing, and keep you and our employees safe during this crisis.
Virtual Consultations Available
- We are suspending all non-essential care through at least April 30th, 2020. If the state mandates change, we may extend this suspension of non-essential care. If you have an appointment scheduled within that time, we will contact you to reschedule as soon as possible. I am reviewing each patient’s treatment status as appointments are rescheduled to minimize the impact this delay will have on your overall treatment time.
- We will remain available for life-threatening emergency appointments. Please call us so we can determine the best course of action for your situation.
- We have extended our protocols for personal protective equipment and cleaning to all areas of the office, including waiting areas, following both the CDC and public health guidelines.
- We established a protocol to help our teams protect themselves from transmitting or contracting the virus.
- We agreed that anyone who feels sick or that has been in contact with someone who is will stay home for the recommended self-quarantine guidelines.
- We have allowed members of our team who can work virtually to do so, reducing the number of people congregated at the practice.
In addition to these measures for our in-office visits, we are also working to provide virtual consultations for current and incoming patients. As we work out the details, we will be in contact with you.
Bloom Orthodontics is committed to doing our part to flatten the curve. We know this situation could change and want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and can adjust however is necessary to keep our patients, staff, and Long Beach and other local communities safe. We will communicate any updates or changes to these policies as soon as possible.
Dr. Vu and the Bloom Orthodontics Team